19 Sep 2017
Thank you to everyone that attended our Sherwood Close Consultation Event on 18 September 2017.
For those of you that couldn’t make it, below are links to the materials we used to explain the changes to block C4.
If you have any questions about these changes please give Natalie Down a call on 0300 100 0303.
15 Jun 2017
What is Love London Working?
Love London Working is an ESF funded programme that supports unemployed London residents into work.
We offer support to customers in many ways:
- Employability support – Each person registered with Love London Working is allocated an Employment Support Officer who is there to provide advice and guidance to help people into work.
We run sessions and workshops that help with CVs, application forms, selling yourself effectively and interview skills.
We also have facilities for supported job search sessions.
- Computer skills and on-line learning – Those registered to Love London Working will have access to our full range of e-learning courses which include; computer basics, health and safety in the work place, manual handling, employability on-line, ECDL and a whole lot more.
- Direct Access to job vacancies – We work directly with employers from a variety of industries including Security, Construction, Care, Retail, Administration, Warehousing and Catering to gain direct access to their current and up-coming vacancies.
We will provide support with applications, access to relevant vocational training and interview practice before the real thing.
Some of the employers we have recently worked with include Lidl, Virgin Trains, and Metro Bank.
Who can take part in Love London Working?
The project can work with anyone who meets the following eligibility:
- Aged 16 +
- Not currently in any paid work
- Lives in a London borough
- Has the right to work in the UK
- Not currently on the DWP Work Programme
How do you get involved?
Contact me by phone or email to enquire about our information sessions every Thursday from July in the Lido Centre at 1.30pm.
To book or for further information please contact Jude Buttle on 07715 051668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Aug 2016
At the meet the contractor event we were asked for details of the planning application.
The application and all submitted documents are available on Ealing Council’s website – please click on the link below to access the page.
10 Aug 2016
If you want to find out what is happening with the building work on the estate, keep an eye on the boards around the estate as Lovell will keep them regularly updated.
The notice boards will be located at the front of the crossover and next to the pedestrian gate which is on the footpath to Crossbow house.
12 Mar 2013
If you would like to find out more about our plans to create a new neighbourhood at Sherwood Close please contact:
Head of External Communications
T 020 7378 5554 or 07803 512 657
If you want to find out the latest news from Affinity Sutton you can visit www.affinitysutton.com and click on latest news.
18 Sep 2012
After careful evaluation by Ealing Council and residents, Affinity Sutton has been selected as the preferred partner to regenerate Ealing’s Dean Gardens Estate in West Ealing, known locally as Sherwood Close.
Over the coming months and into 2013, Affinity Sutton and the council will work closely with local residents on developing detailed design proposals to produce a planning application for the redevelopment of the estate.
Download a copy of the press release to read more: